Children who attend Brainston Kindergarten thrive because we have created an environment where the challenges are limitless and the enthusiasm never ends. Our main focus is the education of your child in all aspects. Our goal is to help children become well-rounded students. Our integrated curriculum allows us to find your child's own learning style, and use that in the process of creating an individual learning path ideal for your child's progress.
Come experience our educational and nurturing environment with all its beauty, unique design, and purposeful activities by allowing us to give you a personal tour at one of our schools. We invite you to learn about the Montessori philosophy and its accompanying methodology so you too can be awed by its potential to support and guide children to reach their highest potential.
Brainston Kindergarten provides a safe, developmentally appropriate, nurturing environment that promotes social, emotional, cognitive and physical growth, as well as a positive self-image and a love of learning. We are recognized as a leader in the community for providing a strong foundation for future academic success.
To be a leader in providing a strong foundation to the learner for future success and excellence in life.
• Teamwork-We are committed to working together to achieve common goals
• Excellence- We are committed to achieve the greatest levels of excellence in childcare, in education and in everything we do
• Responsibility- We are committed to being accountable for our actions, and leading by example
• Respect- We are committed to building strong, healthy relationships with each other, our children & their families, through communication and understanding of the cultures around us
• Integrity- We are committed to living with personal and professional honesty
• Promote the development of each child's cognitive, social, emotional, physical and aesthetic abilities to their fullest potential
• Incorporate each child's interest and the events that make up their lives in the daily activities to foster learning and problem solving skills
• Offer a variety of developmentally appropriate activities to meet children's individual needs and learning styles
• Provide a team of professional educators with knowledge and experience in teaching young children
• Promote active involvement of parents in our program
Brainston Kindergarten was established in 2014, based on Competency Based Curriculum of 2-6-6-3 (CBC) and Montessori methods of teaching. It’s a privately owned school, located off Kiambu road.
In everything we do, child’s interest and their well-being is our highest priority. We understand the importance of these formative years and closely monitor their academic and social progress.